- Chum Bags
- 1 Gallon of Bleach
- Vegetable oil
- Cracker meal (for frying fish)
- All beverages including bottled water
- Good disposable plates (no Styrofoam)
- Cheap disposable plates (for sandwiches, etc. – no Styrofoam)
- Plastic Cups for drinks
- Plastic utensils for all meals (fresh water is too precious to use to wash dishes)
- Sugar packets, coffee creamer
- 3 rolls of paper towels
- 3 rolls of toilet paper
- Sheets, blankets or sleeping bags, pillows for the bunks
- Six 30 gallon garbage bags for trash
- Plenty of rags fr cleaning hands
- Gallon size Zip-Lock bags for filets, leftovers, etc.
- Personal toiletries & towels
- Motion sickness pills or ear patches (ear patches are the best but are prescription)
We will check your items prior to departure. The Captain will go to the store last minute if necessary to complete the list (this will delay your departure).
We offer a fishing tackle package for an additional fee. Visit our Rates page for more information.